Looking for clarity when it comes to Medicare? Read on!
Medicare is not complicated or expensive when you work with one of our licensed Healthcare Solution Specialists. Let’s explore options to protect your loved ones from the number one reason Americans go bankrupt and homeless: unpaid medical bills.
What is Medicare?
Medicare is an insurance program that covers your health care and helps you save money. Trust My Health Group to help you get the most out of Medicare.
What Medicare Covers
Medicare has five main options that offer healthcare benefits to people age 65 and older and people with disabilities and some chronic conditions:
- Medicare Part A provides basic hospitalization coverage.
- Medicare part B covers outpatient care like doctor’s visits and diagnostic tests.
- Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage) is a private option that combines Part A and Part B coverage and offers additional benefits.
- Medicare Part D is prescription drug coverage.
- Medicare supplement (Medigap) is private insurance that helps cover out-of-pocket costs like copays, coinsurance, and deductibles.
When it comes to healthcare, it’s important to know what is covered and what isn’t. Because there are so many different plans for Medicare, it can be confusing to know which plan will give you the right coverage. Fortunately, there are some tools that can make it easier for you.